Friday, January 8, 2021

The Year 2020 In Photos

 Every year, I like to highlight some of the photos I took from 2020. 

In one of my images from 2020, a thunderstorm begins to
erupt at sunset as viewed from St. Albans, Vermont in August.
In past years, they were all weather photos.  It's easier to chase storms, or interesting clouds or what have you all over Vermont when there's no pandemic to keep you home. 

This year, I stayed in St. Albans most of the time. Also, although we had plenty of weather extremes, there wasn't a lot of photogenic drama, at least near me. 

But, there was plenty of beauty in the sky, the clouds, the gardens, the landscape. And boy 2020 was certainly a year in which we had to look for beauty! 

Luckily Ma Nature cooperated in this endeavor this year. 

I"ve turned it into an annual tradition where I took a short YouTube video featuring some of what I photographed during the year. 

Here's this year's installment. Almost all the photos were taken around my property in St. Albans, Vermont. The rest were taken within a 20 minute drive of my place. 

As always, click on the YouTube logo on the video to make it bigger and easier to see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment