Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Snow Showers Slowly Flutter Down, And I Experiment With Slowing Them Down

 Fluffy light snowflakes fluttered down in Vermont this past Sunday, freshening the snow cover and making the bleak winter landscape just a bit brighter.  

My two pups noticed the feathery flakes drifting in the air, and they lured me outside to investigate. Very pretty, the pups and I agreed.  

I decided to play with the snow by seeing what the flurries look like slowed down even further.  

Winter is pretty, but it's my fourth favorite season, NOT my favorite.

The result is the video below.  Click on this hyperlink if you don't see the video below.  Or you can click on the video image, then click on the YouTube logo and arrow to make the video easier to see. 





No comments:

Post a Comment